Another Integral Explorer

INTEGRAL means comprehensive, inclusive, balanced, not leaving anything out. -Ken Wilber-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spam Happens

Today in my email inbox, was a warning from Worldview weekend about the dangers of Emergent. It seems that Brannon Howse thinks people involved with Emergent, or emerging churches are apostates.

What the ...????

This is why I have a difficult time identifing as "christian" as this is what most people associate with the term.

Excuse me, I think I have to vomit now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Trissa + Joel said...

That video really sad.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Dan (aka Br Bozano) said...

Yes it is sad. And I also think it's sick. What I've termed 'religiopathy' a form of religion that is warped, not unlike the Pharisees of Jesus' day.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Trissa + Joel said...

I like the term 'religiopathy'. I've going to start using that.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home