Another Integral Explorer

INTEGRAL means comprehensive, inclusive, balanced, not leaving anything out. -Ken Wilber-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, May 25, 2007

Staying Afloat

So...I have decided not to delete this blog, but to keep it. I wish I could slow down the pace of life long enough to write my reflections here. I just can't seem to find the time, when most of my energy is trying to stay afloat in so many contexts. Staying afloat with family relationships, with friends (whom I've neglected most of all) with community connections including neighborhood, business, etc... and that includes economically staying afloat, which is another drain on energy and time. I think it might be wishful thinking that I'll actually contribute something to the blogosphere. But I'm going to give it what I can, and leave it at that.

If you feel swamped, and unable to keep up with your blog in the way you'd like to, leave a comment and let me know that I'm not the only suffering slacker out there...

Thanks, and Good Journey

3 Comments:

Blogger Trissa + Joel said...

I feel the exact same way. I probably do have the time to blog, but I don't have the energy to convey the thoughts in my head.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Dan (aka Br Bozano) said...

Hello Trissa,
Thanks for the comment. But I have to say you do a good bit of blogging and I enjoy reading your posts. Looking forward to the big day coming up!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Ecclesial Dreamer said...

you are not alone. but I am glad you are blogging.

James

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home