Another Integral Explorer

INTEGRAL means comprehensive, inclusive, balanced, not leaving anything out. -Ken Wilber-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Desiderata

I recently ran across some old prose that was popular when I was in my teens. There is urban legend about this text coming from an old 17th century church in Maryland, but the facts are that it was written by Max Ehrmann sometime in the 1920’s.

The Desiderata written in the early last century, revived in the 60’s and 70’s, still carries a strong message for me today in the beginning of the 21st century.

There has been much ado about the copyright issues surrounding it’s use in the public domain, therefore I will only link to a website that has published it, and hope that you follow it up and enjoy it as much as I do.

Desiderata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home