Another Integral Explorer

INTEGRAL means comprehensive, inclusive, balanced, not leaving anything out. -Ken Wilber-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Louie Louie Me Gotta Go Now

I couldn’t believe this news article. Today in Benton Arbor Michigan, there must be a time warp, apparently they’ve returned to the late 50’s and early 60’s. Check out the article here .

A great website that exposes these kinds of urban legends, check it out here and here .

It challenges my faith in democracy, when people can be so naïve and thoughtless. And this is what many in America want to and are returning to?

Lord save us!

So you’re probably asking yourself, “What does this post have to do with integral exploration?” And my answer is, “I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t have anything to do with it, but it was something that I had to post anyway. Maybe it's because I have fond memories associated with that song, or maybe it's because the Kingsmen who made the song famous were from my home town."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan (aka Br Bozano) said...

Good points Dwight. And I'm dazed that history teaches us that we (the general public) learn nothing from history, and if we fail to learn from history we are doomed to repeat our mistakes. (I think I just paraphrased some famous historian philosophers.)

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home